2015年8月23日星期日

Interview about GDAD



Thursday’s morning I went to GDAD final show and it is a good experience for me. I found an interesting work which gives me a deep impression. The designer’s name is Xin ZHOU. She is a Fashion Promotion and Imaging student. The project is called PATTERSPOKEN. The name comes from the English words pattern and speaking. The reason why the work attracts me more is its inspiration. The author asked herself a question ‘what make the customers decide to buy your products?’ and then she realized maybe it was a good way to build up a fashion brand and give opportunity to customers to engage in the design process. They could come and tell us their own stories and memories.


In my opinion, we cannot isolate the consumer from our design process particularly in product design which is my major. It is important for us to focus on resonance with customers and user experience. I think only when we put emphasis on it can we design a perfect project. At last, there are also many excellent sketchbooks in the show which inspire me how to use and record my ideas in my future study.

没有评论:

发表评论