2015年8月11日星期二

Project 3 The Face

This is my first project in the class, and I am glad to meet my group mates. Although there are many arguments and different opinions when we complete our project, we deal with these problems well. So I know that communication skill is very important in team work and we need consider each other. From this project I really learnt a lot.

Our project is The Face. We find more and more people putting emphasis on their appearance nowadays. Maybe it is not beneficial for contemporary society. So we did a lot of research about this topic to improve our viewpoint such as some interesting data about plastic surgery in South Korea and hot posts online. We want people know appearance is not the most significant things and we need pay attention on people’s abilities and characteristic. 



The part of proposal I need to write is concept. We found three representative words to summarize what we did in project 3. They are cross-over, aesthetic and re-created. Cross-over means our group combines different vocations when we present our posters to express face not the most important things. Aesthetics means we hope people to find out our inner beauty when we hide our real appearance. Re-creative means we shoot our photo and use some tools like brushes, glasses, food to present our posters.


It is an excellent experience for me and I hope this experience will helpful in my next project.

没有评论:

发表评论